Compensation for mergen of s1, s2, s4, s6&s7

------
admin
Site Admin

Compensation for mergen of s1, s2, s4, s6&s7

Postby admin » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:47 am

Dear players on these servers,

Thanks for your waiting. 5 servers are merged into one 3 hours ago. Now we have more people on the same server; Hall of Bonuses is also back. We know that some of you prefer to play separately, but we still merge these servers, because this is the only way we take HoB back. We feel sorry for the long absence of HoB. Thanks again for your patience and understanding.

Here is the compensation event details.

Besides the build-in server merge event,

1. Everyone will get 2,000 unlocked diamonds as we promised one month ago.

s1 and s2 are the earliest servers; s4, s6 and s7 are the latest servers. We will give s4, s6 and s7 players special privileges.

2. The VIP Surging Event will reopen on these 3 servers. Payment over 10 will get additional VIP points. This event will last one month

3. For every rechargement, s4 players will get 50% more diamonds; s6&s7 players will get 100% more diamonds. This event will last one month.

Please feel free to let us know if you want to talk with us about the merge and compensation event.

Enjoy you game!

The Eleasure Team
Sep 20th, 2019

Re: Compensation for mergen of s1, s2, s4, s6&s7

Postby 1175443 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:58 am

we needs items and events to elvove and not diams. Is not with diams that we will reduce the difference in level between the players after the merger of the servers. great injustice.it needs items and events to up our character for server 6 and 7 only.

Postby 1175443 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:59 am

BIG PROBLEM ON SERVER 6. YOU PUT TICH AS MENTOR. THIS MORNING I SENT A MESSAGE ON WORLD TO EXPLAIN PROBLEMS CONCERNING THE MERGE. NOTHING ANSWERS BUT I SEE THAT THIS MENTOR IS PLAYING. I WOULD SENT HIM A PRIVATE MESSAGE AND I SEE THAT BLACKLIST ME. BECAUSE YESTERDAY A FEW FRENCHS PLAYERS OF DIFFERENTS GUILDS SPOCK FRENCH ON WORLD TO GIVE WELCOME ON NEW SERVER. TICH TELL US TO SPOKE ON PRIVATE MESSAGE IF WE SPOKE ON FRENCH. I TELL HIM THAT EXPLAIN ME HOW SPOKE WITH SEVERAL PLAYERS AT THE SAME TIME ON PRIVATE MESSAGE. I DISCOVERED TODAY THAT BLACKLIST ME CONCERNING MY INTERVENTION OF YESTERDAY. IS IT NORMAL TO PUT THIS PERSON MENTOR IF HE CAN'T SEE WHEN WE HAVE PROBLEM EXPLAIN CONCERNING SERVER ON WORLD MESSAGE, BECAUSE INJUSTIFIED BLACKLISTING? MY REQUEST IS WE NEEDS ITEMS AND EVENTS TO EVOLVE OUR CHAR FOR S6 AND S7 TO COMPENSE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OLDS SERVERS, TY. HAVE A NICE DAY.

inalide

Postby inalide » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:51 am

what is (mentor) registered in front of the player's nickname
I would like to know what affiliation we have with the players
thank you for a quick reply

bjoyl51

Postby bjoyl51 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:28 pm

I agree this person Titch was very rude to the new players in world chat. They don't deserve the title of Mentor.

Crown

Postby Crown » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:01 am

1175443 wrote:BIG PROBLEM ON SERVER 6. YOU PUT TICH AS MENTOR. THIS MORNING I SENT A MESSAGE ON WORLD TO EXPLAIN PROBLEMS CONCERNING THE MERGE. NOTHING ANSWERS BUT I SEE THAT THIS MENTOR IS PLAYING. I WOULD SENT HIM A PRIVATE MESSAGE AND I SEE THAT BLACKLIST ME. BECAUSE YESTERDAY A FEW FRENCHS PLAYERS OF DIFFERENTS GUILDS SPOCK FRENCH ON WORLD TO GIVE WELCOME ON NEW SERVER. TICH TELL US TO SPOKE ON PRIVATE MESSAGE IF WE SPOKE ON FRENCH. I TELL HIM THAT EXPLAIN ME HOW SPOKE WITH SEVERAL PLAYERS AT THE SAME TIME ON PRIVATE MESSAGE. I DISCOVERED TODAY THAT BLACKLIST ME CONCERNING MY INTERVENTION OF YESTERDAY. IS IT NORMAL TO PUT THIS PERSON MENTOR IF HE CAN'T SEE WHEN WE HAVE PROBLEM EXPLAIN CONCERNING SERVER ON WORLD MESSAGE, BECAUSE INJUSTIFIED BLACKLISTING? MY REQUEST IS WE NEEDS ITEMS AND EVENTS TO EVOLVE OUR CHAR FOR S6 AND S7 TO COMPENSE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OLDS SERVERS, TY. HAVE A NICE DAY.

Good Morning my friend

You should first understand if you were blacklisted before or after this person being assigned the position of Mentor.
Eventually one doesn't even remember that there are people on that list :roll:

Crown

Postby Crown » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:02 am

1175443 wrote:BIG PROBLEM ON SERVER 6. YOU PUT TICH AS MENTOR. THIS MORNING I SENT A MESSAGE ON WORLD TO EXPLAIN PROBLEMS CONCERNING THE MERGE. NOTHING ANSWERS BUT I SEE THAT THIS MENTOR IS PLAYING. I WOULD SENT HIM A PRIVATE MESSAGE AND I SEE THAT BLACKLIST ME. BECAUSE YESTERDAY A FEW FRENCHS PLAYERS OF DIFFERENTS GUILDS SPOCK FRENCH ON WORLD TO GIVE WELCOME ON NEW SERVER. TICH TELL US TO SPOKE ON PRIVATE MESSAGE IF WE SPOKE ON FRENCH. I TELL HIM THAT EXPLAIN ME HOW SPOKE WITH SEVERAL PLAYERS AT THE SAME TIME ON PRIVATE MESSAGE. I DISCOVERED TODAY THAT BLACKLIST ME CONCERNING MY INTERVENTION OF YESTERDAY. IS IT NORMAL TO PUT THIS PERSON MENTOR IF HE CAN'T SEE WHEN WE HAVE PROBLEM EXPLAIN CONCERNING SERVER ON WORLD MESSAGE, BECAUSE INJUSTIFIED BLACKLISTING? MY REQUEST IS WE NEEDS ITEMS AND EVENTS TO EVOLVE OUR CHAR FOR S6 AND S7 TO COMPENSE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OLDS SERVERS, TY. HAVE A NICE DAY.

Good Morning my friend

You should first understand if you were blacklisted before or after this person being assigned the position of Mentor.
Eventually this person doesn't even remember that there are people on that list :roll:

Postby 1175443 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:46 am

before or after he is not the problem being mentor he should unblock all the people he has blacklisted because he can not meet the demands of all players. as far as I am concerned I explained on the previous post how this happened. now it is he who can answer the question before or after. I only noticed that I was on this list when I wanted to make a request concerning the game.

Postby 1175443 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:42 am

Hi,
is it me that have a problem with the game restart page after your postponements or still no update on server 6?

crowspost

Postby crowspost » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:41 pm

In the new server 2,4,6,7 the faction page is now showing Server 10. So is this the new name.