thkx to all

Crown

thkx to all

Postby Crown » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:05 pm

hello everyone
everything in our lives
has a beginning, a middle and an the end...
I made good friends here, but is the time for i go away...I want to say thanks to everyone who laughed and played with me,
and also those, who eventually may have criticized me constructively... but nothing is eternal
then the time has come for me to leave this scene ....
one day people will understand, that we all need each other, when we are born, we need a licensed professional, to give us the first pat on the tail.... but the day we leave we will need that poor man with no studies, who will put the shovel in the dirt on the day of our goodbye....I leave with full awareness that I did my best within my means.to maintain a friendly server and good gameplay.... but the time bug came back, and I ended up losing interest and dedication, trying to work hard in many ways, both to maintain a pleasant environment, as well as to report situations that limit our own gameplay...
so, before leaving, I just want to thank everyone who, directly or indirectly, shared moments of pure fun, friendship, companionship and group spirit ... I wish the best for everyone And maybe we'll see you there, on social networks or on other platforms ... Gratitude

Re: thkx to all

Postby 1178586 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:27 pm

bro there is no need to quit the game for good just take a few weeks away. Your hard work made server 9 one of the best servers on the game. It will be a sad day for everyone if you do really quit. your hard work made this game a lot of fun during a very hard time in the world and i for one thank you. I really hope you don't quit for good but if you do i thank you for everything you have done and i will really miss you. thanks for the fun.
yours truly MR THONG.

Re: thkx to all

Postby 1173369 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:16 am

Though we are in different server, like what Mr Thong had mentioned, just take time off.
Face the difficult game situation squarely, dont just quit.
Quitter denies oneself of success.
You will be become a better, skillful player when you overcome it.
Enjoy the game.