Full feature

Cross

Full feature

Postby Cross » Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:14 am

Hello eleasure,
Now that sonet is officially closed GoD, your site will be the only one providing GoD for these loyal players.
Would it be possible to release full feature of the game with events such as world tree, ice breakear, monster invasion etc.
I'm sure these hardcore players will spend alot if u provide full aspect of the game not just mysteriuos market and lottery...
Looking forward to see them in the game soon.
Thanks and well done with S18 Pegasus new server. I love it. :D :D

admin
Site Admin

Re: Full feature

Postby admin » Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:31 am

Hi Cross,

Thanks for your input. The dev team wouldn't like to work on this project any more. Thats the very reason some bugs/problems can't be fixed; also why some features we like couldn't be released.

A good news is we are building a team to continue with this game. If things go well, we will be able to get most missing features back next year.

GM Bladesoul

yojimbo99

Postby yojimbo99 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:43 pm

Cross wrote:Hello eleasure,
Now that sonet is officially closed GoD, your site will be the only one providing GoD for these loyal players.
Would it be possible to release full feature of the game with events such as world tree, ice breakear, monster invasion etc.
I'm sure these hardcore players will spend alot if u provide full aspect of the game not just mysteriuos market and lottery...
Looking forward to see them in the game soon.
Thanks and well done with S18 Pegasus new server. I love it. :D :D

I really wanna see all these events you talked about....are they good? are they rewarding?

yojimbo99

Postby yojimbo99 » Wed May 27, 2020 1:15 pm

admin wrote:Hi Cross,

Thanks for your input. The dev team wouldn't like to work on this project any more. Thats the very reason some bugs/problems can't be fixed; also why some features we like couldn't be released.

A good news is we are building a team to continue with this game. If things go well, we will be able to get most missing features back next year.

GM Bladesoul

So is there any progress so far? I try to play Stormthrone but GoD is still way much better than ST so i stop playing it....
I really want to see all this event that Cross mention.....or any new event the new team invent.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:22 am

yojimbo99 wrote:
admin wrote:Hi Cross,

GM Bladesoul

So is there any progress so far? I try to play Stormthrone but GoD is still way much better than ST so i stop playing it....
I really want to see all this event that Cross mention.....or any new event the new team invent.

Hi, we are talking with the dev team about further development of this game; till now there's no agreement made yet.
i am administrator