Hello Master

Crown

Re: Hello Master

Postby Crown » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:33 pm

Razxenon wrote:Atleast Give us something that is Worth the same as those Keys are/was.
They cost 50d a spin normally.
i got 66 keys.
50 x 66 =
Well il leave the Answer up to you guys.

Just do something about it... ASAP

i understand your reason man
but you need to see Sonnet is an oficial game, you do not winn real diamonds in world boss, for example,
this one i dont think is an oficial game maybe a copy of other one
and if this copy, have some errors,
the fault comes from original providor

now talking about trade for other stufs maybe GM can put some topic to see whos active
and made this change for something useful

Razxenon

Postby Razxenon » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:53 pm

Omg Crown.

I know u like to stay "Humble" and all that with your Spirit up, but face the facts here.
We got a reward for Spending our money that is TOTALLY useless, and that has been like this since start of these servers, all these servers i bet.
if someone have reacted like many many times about this they still have done "NOTHING" about it.
U call that Provider error??? Lol that is so much HUMAN error as it can be.

They promised me almost a month ago now that events will be in few days...
Seen that yet? noooo... they just choose to remove HoB instead.
"Server errors" LOOOL... :x

Crown

Postby Crown » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:15 pm

Razxenon wrote:Omg Crown.

I know u like to stay "Humble" and all that with your Spirit up, but face the facts here.
We got a reward for Spending our money that is TOTALLY useless, and that has been like this since start of these servers, all these servers i bet.
if someone have reacted like many many times about this they still have done "NOTHING" about it.
U call that Provider error??? Lol that is so much HUMAN error as it can be.

They promised me almost a month ago now that events will be in few days...
Seen that yet? noooo... they just choose to remove HoB instead.
"Server errors" LOOOL... :x

When you have a role or position in a company, you have to take care of the firm's interests, but when you are not only a firm employee but also a client, you are in a thankless position, I have never been, against the observations of the players , but it is up to me to try to be the balance and the link between both interests, so what i do is get the questions, or complaints from members, and put in private, to GM, trying to solve users problems, and at the same time I try to calm the users' spirits, because I believe and I have faith that everything will go be resolved fairly and well considered by GM.

Razxenon

Postby Razxenon » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:22 pm

I never had ANY complaints about you as either Mentor Nor Player/Guild master.
But when u are saying to us in game that you are doing all u can to try make things better, but on here u say that its most likely and error from original servers, wich btw is Exactly the same Codes then i react.
U know just as much as rest of us that this problem with HoB and rotary keys have been here since start and they have had months to actually do something about that problem.
But when you are saying this things u just did about it being Error and stuff i laugh cuz this is so much HUMAN error as it can be.

Where i come from we call it "Lazyness"

im just saying to you as an advice"Be more Agressive" when u try to fix things, not Side with all they are saying to us cuz that makes u kinda part of things...

Crown

Postby Crown » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:44 pm

Razxenon wrote:I never had ANY complaints about you as either Mentor Nor Player/Guild master.
But when u are saying to us in game that you are doing all u can to try make things better, but on here u say that its most likely and error from original servers, wich btw is Exactly the same Codes then i react.
U know just as much as rest of us that this problem with HoB and rotary keys have been here since start and they have had months to actually do something about that problem.
But when you are saying this things u just did about it being Error and stuff i laugh cuz this is so much HUMAN error as it can be.

Where i come from we call it "Lazyness"

im just saying to you as an advice"Be more Agressive" when u try to fix things, not Side with all they are saying to us cuz that makes u kinda part of things...

Listen buddy, I was a GM on a Metin2 private server in 2008 or 2009, Metin2 is not a broswer game, but both work similarly with a server downloaded from another location, a server is a database, which Contains scripts, codes, rules, currently designed in HTML5, HTML, JAVA SCRIPT, among others, just a small character such as comma is sufficient to modify an entire server. I know what I'm talking about, it sometimes took almost a week to discover such an insignificant thing very well hidden among millions of characters. I fully understand that anyone who spends their money wants to receive their belongings, but I've also been in the position of administrator,
And believe that it burns the whole brain for hours, practically sleepless nights to try to keep everything in order. Not even in jobs that require physical presence I felt as much psychological wear as at that time but I say again that I'm not against anyone because I'm also a player, just think that calmly everything is resolved,

and for finish
maybe I'm soft yes, but are things of the age hahah when i was a young was rebel , now I want is soup and rest heheh

Razxenon

Postby Razxenon » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:58 pm

I did play Metin2 for ages the original not private server crap.
Thing is that this is not private server atleast thats what ive been told.
Second i also know how to code, or else my reactions here would been different.

Yes it can take time to find errors but this particular Subject is due to Uther lazyness nothing else.
If it wasnt u dont think they would been better at answering us when post stuff in here ??

IF they even cared a litl bit what we think, u dont think they would actually react and start adding stuff? Giving us what we are OWED ?

and what i said earlier is true. It is actually as simple as Copy/paste the codes from sonet/37games but heres a litl clue for ya. If they did that it wouldnt been 66k b dias from start and vip3 and dias for killing monsters and last but not least most certainly not that many rotary keys for rewards in HoB.
This all has been added later on by themselfes and coded into game servers that are here. so i say again this is NOT a original code error thing as u said but plain and simple lazyness from devs.

AND THATS THE END OF IT!"

Crown

Postby Crown » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:07 pm

Razxenon wrote:I did play Metin2 for ages the original not private server crap.
Thing is that this is not private server atleast thats what ive been told.
Second i also know how to code, or else my reactions here would been different.

Yes it can take time to find errors but this particular Subject is due to Uther lazyness nothing else.
If it wasnt u dont think they would been better at answering us when post stuff in here ??

IF they even cared a litl bit what we think, u dont think they would actually react and start adding stuff? Giving us what we are OWED ?

and what i said earlier is true. It is actually as simple as Copy/paste the codes from sonet/37games but heres a litl clue for ya. If they did that it wouldnt been 66k b dias from start and vip3 and dias for killing monsters and last but not least most certainly not that many rotary keys for rewards in HoB.
This all has been added later on by themselfes and coded into game servers that are here. so i say again this is NOT a original code error thing as u said but plain and simple lazyness from devs.

AND THATS THE END OF IT!"

Of course friend, I'm not here to argue either, each person has their own way of seeing things.
The true demonstration of culture is precisely to understand that these differences exist and to respect different ideologies or ways of thinking; so I'm not for or against anyone, it's just me, and I try to reach a bilateral agreement so that in the end everyone left happy

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:11 pm

To all who have rotary keys but can't use,

I'd like to express our apogogies for the confusion caused by the keys. This game is a special version of Guardians of Divinity. Compared to the version of 37 and sonetgame, it has real diamond drops, cheap diamonds, cheap items(in real currency), higher VIP, saint, mount cap. There is also feature it miss, like Lucky Wheel. The dev team tried to bring this into the new version, but they didn't complete the job before the game was on.

I suggest you sell the keys out if they take up your bag slots. If the lucky wheel was on someday, we will send everyone 50 keys to make it up.

Thank you for playing this game!

GM Bladesoul

Miss t

Postby Miss t » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:26 pm

I would advice all that have paid real cash and not receved what we were origenaly promised then report them to your countrys police cyber crimes involving internet buying as they are and have broken many world wide trading laws with this I know as I have reported already

Postby 1176917 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:39 am

admin wrote:To all who have rotary keys but can't use,

I'd like to express our apogogies for the confusion caused by the keys. This game is a special version of Guardians of Divinity. Compared to the version of 37 and sonetgame, it has real diamond drops, cheap diamonds, cheap items(in real currency), higher VIP, saint, mount cap. There is also feature it miss, like Lucky Wheel. The dev team tried to bring this into the new version, but they didn't complete the job before the game was on.

I suggest you sell the keys out if they take up your bag slots. If the lucky wheel was on someday, we will send everyone 50 keys to make it up.

Thank you for playing this game!

GM Bladesoul

50 keys wont make up for you deleting thousands of keys you saved as you were given them as a reward for recharging thinking they were actually usable. If you are saying they are not usable then you should trade them with players for 50 dias each since that is what lucky wheel would have cost per spin, to reimburse the players for their loss due to your broken incomplete game..... special version :lol: :lol: :lol: that is funny.

Can you also address the lag on s1,2,4,6,7 as the game is dying there. We have the sonnet line bug. If you go satya it creates a new line everytime...

linebug.png
linebug.png (230.75 KiB) Viewed 10272 times