Hello Master

Crown

Hello Master

Postby Crown » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:41 am

Good morning my master
Something you need to see if you can solve this weekend

1 - It is possible to reset S9
do you need to remove banned characters from the rank list?
(Hero is not Hero) for causing this problem

2 - Recover the HOB.
people daily asking about this option
and I don't know what to answer anymore

And finally,
3 - if you can just watch what's wrong with the game with rotary keys,
all rotary keys disappear in crown value
and exactly the same thing happens in my drop char for event's
I apreciate if u can give me a answer soon as possibe

Best Regards: S9.Crown

Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_1.png (29.25 KiB) Viewed 9161 times

Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_2.png (37.55 KiB) Viewed 9161 times

S9.Crown

Hated by the false heroes.
Respected by the big players!

FORUM.jpg
FORUM.jpg (86.99 KiB) Viewed 9161 times
Last edited by Crown on Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:35 am, edited 6 times in total.

manji99

Re: Hello Master

Postby manji99 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:23 pm

If even a mentor having trouble communicating with the game provider
what about the rest of us who hold no position
it's sad that such good start get wasted so soon

Crown

Postby Crown » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:53 pm

manji99 wrote:If even a mentor having trouble communicating with the game provider
what about the rest of us who hold no position
it's sad that such good start get wasted so soon

do u listen me say i have trouble to communicate ?
I think i dont say this
the people have reason to ask for maintence
but i never tould i have problems to communicate

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:59 pm

Hello Crown,

1. The rankings will be reset automatically in some days.

2. HoB. we are considering a new event taking place of HoB

3. Rotary keys. Rotary keys are abanded items. They are useless in game. I advide you sell them for more slots in bag.

Crown

Postby Crown » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:05 pm

admin wrote:Hello Crown,

1. The rankings will be reset automatically in some days.

2. HoB. we are considering a new event taking place of HoB

3. Rotary keys. Rotary keys are abanded items. They are useless in game. I advide you sell them for more slots in bag.

ok master tahks
i only need ask u something lol
How can i change my logo here and define one automatic signature :lol:

Postby 1176917 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:43 pm

admin wrote:3. Rotary keys. Rotary keys are abanded items. They are useless in game. I advide you sell them for more slots in bag.

Why are we still being given these as an incentive to recharge diamonds if they are an abandoned item? It clearly says you can use them on the lucky wheel event. I doubt you would get people recharging if they knew your advice was to sell the rewards to make more bag space.... Thank you for your money here is a bag of useless items as a reward :D

I feel a lot of people could have grounds to reverse their card payments if this is true as the goods you are are selling are not of satisfactory quality "The Sale of Goods Act gives certain rights to commercial buyers, for example by providing that goods sold must be of satisfactory quality and must be as described by the seller." The keys you use as an incentive are not satisfactory or as described and misleading because they lead you to believe you can get some rewards for recharging... Really you should make a way for people to exchange these for something else that is of use rather than just tell people to sell them for 10g each.... Even if it meant people dropped a mail to you with the number of keys they wanted to exchange and what rewards they wanted from a pre defined list of rewards it would be better than just disregarding the fact people topped up with real cash to obtain them thinking they would be rewarded for doing so....

Razxenon

Postby Razxenon » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:56 pm

WTF.

How in the Wide open World can ya guys sit there and spit out Keys there, materials that as a reward for Recharges that makes us wana do a recharge and then AGES later u come and take away HoB and on top of that manage to say "Its useless items". :x

U are tricking players to spend cash in game and they dont even get what they are actually paying for..... :evil: :evil: :evil:

SHAME ON YOU!

Crown

Postby Crown » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:02 pm

1176917 wrote:
admin wrote:3. Rotary keys. Rotary keys are abanded items. They are useless in game. I advide you sell them for more slots in bag.

Why are we still being given these as an incentive to recharge diamonds if they are an abandoned item? It clearly says you can use them on the lucky wheel event. I doubt you would get people recharging if they knew your advice was to sell the rewards to make more bag space.... Thank you for your money here is a bag of useless items as a reward :D

I feel a lot of people could have grounds to reverse their card payments if this is true as the goods you are are selling are not of satisfactory quality "The Sale of Goods Act gives certain rights to commercial buyers, for example by providing that goods sold must be of satisfactory quality and must be as described by the seller." The keys you use as an incentive are not satisfactory or as described and misleading because they lead you to believe you can get some rewards for recharging... Really you should make a way for people to exchange these for something else that is of use rather than just tell people to sell them for 10g each.... Even if it meant people dropped a mail to you with the number of keys they wanted to exchange and what rewards they wanted from a pre defined list of rewards it would be better than just disregarding the fact people topped up with real cash to obtain them thinking they would be rewarded for doing so....

Hello friend, not wishing to disagree with the failure of the keys, we have to remember that informatic errors are not decidedly human failures, a game or program may contain certain bugs, but the creator is not always responsible for those errors, we have to know how to differentiate between two things, a human error is a personal failure, an informatic error are one problem that can hit any business from diferent types. including big ones. Even google have problems and Google is a giant

So lets wait for new events come
Last edited by Crown on Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Razxenon

Postby Razxenon » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:12 pm

YEs errors can happen.

but look at Sonets servers. They have Lucky wheel up n running and have had all the time.
U telling us those codes used there isnt the exact same u guys r using for these servers??

Ridicilous answers...

Razxenon

Postby Razxenon » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:17 pm

Atleast Give us something that is Worth the same as those Keys are/was.
They cost 50d a spin normally.
i got 66 keys.
50 x 66 =
Well il leave the Answer up to you guys.

Just do something about it... ASAP