Cyberstalking

LillithR

Re: Cyberstalking

Postby LillithR » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:18 pm

So it is yours and gocars place to reveal all my toons and my personal name on forum (in the hope there is some retribution for my post on me)

And its not rude to ask on another company about where to get players facebooks and personal details? (especially from someone with a stated brain injury )

Alsop not rude to have the one you accuse to answer with several alts placing all replies in this thread in doubt

Also not rude to follow a player or guild around to belittle them and try to force them into playing the way you want them to - and with threats

Also not rude to go onto other servers and say directly that they are there to manipulate and cause trouble for epeen purposes

you have a strange idea of rude

but again prove my point in the original post

1176917 wrote:[

[/quote]

You aren't very forum literate are you. If I search your previous posts I see one you posted saying s8.Onyx for free diamonds on merge booster pack post. No one revealed anything apart from you it isn't hard to know who someone is by the way they speak in game too. Which is how everyone knows who you are as you are so rude on all your chars it could only be one person.[/quote]

Postby 1176917 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:39 pm

LillithR wrote:So it is yours and gocars place to reveal all my toons and my personal name on forum

And its not rude to ask on another company about where to get players facebooks and personal details? (especially from someone with a stated brain injury )

Alsop not rude to have the one you accuse to answer with several alts placing all replies in this thread in doubt

Also not rude to follow a player or guild around to belittle them and try to force them into playing the way you want them to - and with threats

Also not rude to go onto other servers and say directly that they are there to manipulate and cause trouble for epeen purposes

you have a strange idea of rude

No company would provide anyone with that data as they are not allowed to under data protection laws so this point is mute. Where you think they would do this I don't know. Verdict: Probably just another of your lies to discredit someone

Not sure who you think are alts posting here but looking at the way everyone types in this post I can clearly see they are not all the same person everyone has their own style of typing... GM can check the ip on each account and give you proof they are not all the same person. I only have 1 account myself and this can be verified by GM if you want to ask them.

The only person following anyone around and making accusations/spreading lies is you as all can see. You come on s7 and 8 and goad me all the time in to a response. Then you will go to s9 and act like butter wouldn't melt in your mouth accusing me of being a bad person poisoning servers and manipulating the game not realising your complaining about me, to me. I sit here lmfao some days as you must be mental :lol: :lol: :lol:

You have no screenshots to add to this topic as proof of anyone doing anything you are saying just your word. One persons word against screenshot evidence just doesn't cut it I'm afraid. Which is why I keep proof of your lies and trouble making.

You throw these accusations and words around like people are committing a crime and all you are doing is bringing your drama from one game site to another trying to get everyone on side to persecute anyone you don't like, acting like a victim all the time. I guess you just like the attention maybe.

Please just go play and have fun and stop peddling your lies and drama. No one wants it.

LillithR

Postby LillithR » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:53 pm

1176917 wrote:
No company would provide anyone with that data as they are not allowed to under data protection laws so this point is mute.

You know what asking a person who openly says they have brain damage personal details about another player who is not even there any more in world chat should also be mute as a point

Gocarman is on the same server on gametous - he could have gone straight to that person - instead thats not what he did - he went to a stated brain injured person asking for details in world chat on sonnet

GM can check the ip on each account and give you proof they are not all the same person. I only have 1 account myself and this can be verified by GM if you want to ask them.

Absolutely and I have asked them to

The only person following anyone around and making accusations/spreading lies is you as all can see. You come on s7 and 8 and goad me all the time in to a response. Then you will go to s9 and act like butter wouldn't melt in your mouth accusing me of being a bad person poisoning servers and manipulating the game not realising your complaining about me, to me. I sit here lmfao some days as you must be mental :lol: :lol: :lol:

But if you are kera you do poison it- in fact the only reason I appeared on the other server was really to get you to leave us alone - it was also why that guild appeared - it was your non stop playing us against eacheother as well as concerns about unfair play that made it happen - The unfair play could have been overlooked but it was the kera character (luthus s7) and its toxicity that pushed me to make that guild

- you have stated that your purpose there is to cause shit, unite and manipulate guilds against 7 - you caused shit non stop and many complaints form players had been put in against you with screens - you are muted where possible while wait for response from gms - the rubbish you spout in world chat should not be on and you came directly to target us- and that can also be verified

But thankyou - considering this post was only really about gocar asking personal details about one of your players and cyber stalking general - it is interesting that you have come to my thread - because you havent been willing to leave us alone have you?

Postby 1176917 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:03 pm

LillithR wrote:

- you have stated that your purpose there is to cause shit, unite and manipulate guilds against 7 - you caused shit non stop and many complaints form players had been put in against you with screens - you are muted where possible while wait for response from gms - the rubbish you spout in world chat should not be on and you came directly to target us- and that can also be verified

I've not once stated this and I have asked you for proof on multiple occasions but you cannot provide it as it never happened and I've never done anything on there to cause any trouble just sat afk and watched you peddle your lies taking screenshots when my name was mentioned to translate what your saying about me in french. Every time you say what I did/said the story changes and you have no proof of anything you say that is a sure sign you are a liar. You mention quite a lot you spoke to gm and sent screenshots yet you have none to show? If you had spoken to a GM I'd guess they looked at you initiating the conversation saw your bad language in the chat logs and laughed your complaint away. As any sensible person would

I told you from the start I came to see the competition in case we merged I've always been straight about that. This is a normal thing on these games to do before a merge. But when I did I caught you trash talking our server calling our guild leader a cheater. I questioned you on this as I wouldn't want to be part of a guild if there was cheating going on and you got all defensive accusing me of being the person in question and then your guild muted me for 2 days straight. Good way to get friendly with someone eh? When we have spoken since then you have been accusing and abusive speaking about masturbation and all other lewd subjects in world chat. GM would only have to search that one word on your chat logs for s8.Onyx and they would get more hits than a viral video as you love using it so much. :lol:

But thankyou - considering this post was only really about gocar asking personal details about one of your players and cyber stalking general - it is interesting that you have come to my thread - because you havent been willing to leave us alone have you?

Ever since I first met on s8 you have been accusing me of being someone else. Someone you know from another server. When I saw this post the penny dropped. You must think I am this gocar guy. But not only that I had to expose you. You were accusing people of doing what you do to me every day in game and I had proof. I'm sorry to disappoint you though as I'm no one as good as this guy you're speaking about. I'm just a mid to low range player who hasn't a clue what they are doing in the game as it's my first time playing. I'm just playing for fun as most do. But you are clearly a paranoid schizophrenic. I am under no obligation to leave any server you cannot control where people play. Again practice what you preach and stop trying to manipulate what people do with their play time and please stop with your bad language all the time..

LillithR

Postby LillithR » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:18 pm

Who ever you are - imagine this scenario

You give a guild to a person (Gocarman) - you build it up and recruit and you not they make it it into the largest and best guild

They make serious songs and fantasies about you - but you ignore it thinking oh its nothing

they f*ck it up through greed and power trips and those fantasies that they make about you become deeper

- people start leaving guild and game and so do you

He becomes angry starts pking everyone around you all the time and gets away with it because he is on line virtually 24/ 7 and is at the time bigger than you and all those around you - his target is obviously first and foremost you - the guy uses chat forums social media and other to get at you

By this stage you start to with draw from events that you have loved - doomsday, world bosses, rares and other

He now pks at every opportunity - and even says while pking that there will be no peace and that "You will play the way I want you to...." and "see what you are doing to your friends "

Its so bad that your real life friends leave the game - new potential players also leave - he is pking them at worship as well - bc they might become vips or potentially part of your guild - he blames you for his behaviour because you wont do as he says and refuse to be part of his fantasy

Constant fights in world chat between you and your old guild leader - things are dragged to the forums and personal previous pms to him about guild business is published there in order to turn players against you

he uses bugs against you in arena to show his displeasure - farms on top of you no matter where you go in the virtual world - and you have months of this

Somewhere in this mess an experienced guild comes along

You are invited to this new guild that has come along but resist for a long time because they are even smaller and you know you cant watch out for them - but the new guild is insistent that you join and eventually you relent

Meanwhile

A guild is formed by members of the old one you create - the new king and gm wants peace with the new players and you get along with them- but your old guild leader wont have this - he overrides the gm and continues his crap before actually stealing the guild altogether - more people leave the game

The fighting continues between you and this guy - he still wants control over your toon and is willing to do anything it takes to get it

The old guild leaders shitty behaviour continues and escalated he starts demanding merges creates alts and puts them in the guild you are in to watch you and your guild members - becomes even more angry when your new guild leader catches him and does a guild clean out to get rid of him

more forum posts made by him to shame and humiliate you and others - hell he even creates alts on the forum to imitate those around you to agree with him - says its a bit of fun

He knows you admire from afar a few players on the cross server - he makes alts there to befreind them and to beg for charity - comes back to world chat to boast and rub in your face that he is there and is playing against you like it or not - completely destroying pvp level 8 and other events - his aim is to dominate leader boards and to get control of server, your new guild and you

More alts are created by him - but this time to imitate others the bigger players on the other server - he talks to his alts and stirs shit with your guild with them

Cross server a sister guild is forced shut and he is implicated in that along with another- apparently to merge guilds with the main one there to try and have them against your home server for epic pvp battles (none of those players are now there in big part thanks to that merge )

Over time your guild softens cause the server is dying thanks to the crap and takes in a couple randoms - conversations you have then had in guild are now in world chat and held against you and your guild mates - crap continues - now arena bugs are introduced - you are told that they might stop if you do what the guy says -

Meanwhile he specifically targets those who you play with the most in order to isolate you and - forcing players to leave - he does this also now with others who are now stronger than him

Eventually a server merge happens - and you find there are alts on other servers made in your guild members names and they are used to close other peoples guilds and to have people turn against them because they protected you and they are now bigger and stronger players than him

Drama in world chat continues but now he is using arena bug against new people you are friendly with but who are not friendly with him - he openly says that he does it - world chat now poison there too - enough that a whole guild does not like playing there and events are sick - gms do nothing all this time says its a player issue they do not get involved

^^this is gocarman the one asking for the gametous players personal details in world chat on sonnet from a person with a started brain injury

Fast forward gametous

Guild has moved to a new server but is automatically targeted by a player connected to gocar - same stuff starts happening again - in first few days - lies are created about your guild and put on facebook - the player says in world chat a few times they plan to get rid of your guild- you even find an alt made in your name in one of the guilds there which is assumed to be used like it was on sonnet - which eventually they do because guild is burnt out by the crap - they leave decent vip toons behind to try again for a quiet server

Merge happens - players threaten to leave they do not want to go through crap again - not just your guild but others from other servers who had also been abused because of their connection to us - it takes threes servers threatening to leave to get rid of that person

Enter you kera luthus and ourserver - and it is rinse and repeat we were automatically targeted by you and you have refused to let us go - from day 1 it has been gossip about s7 and stirring poison - and making lies and escalating tensions between players- you even stirred shit on first day of our merge to insert yourself and establish a presence

Hell looking around s7 - I even saw gocars name as thing against the french guild there - which is probably apt - cause the stalking and harassment is so bad

The more you have been asked to leave us alone the more you have made your presence felt - its no wonder most of our server wishes nothing to do with yours - gmsd despite complaints have done nothing same as sonnet

Finally in all of this - gocarman on sonnet asks a person with a stated brain injury for the real life details of a main player of both sonnet and gametous for their real life details and you let that person know and make a post about it and it comes to this mess essentially defending his shitful behaviour and pulling at me because I have said something about it

All the while outsiders say things like - oh dont worry about it he just wants attention - or he is just lonely - or just mentally ill - They tell you oh just ignore him - and even you - but how do you ignore someone who goes out of thier way to infiltrate every part of your game that you play to be with your online friends who are then chased out by shitty players

and you sit here lie about your involvement and apparently done for fun - same as gocar man and with same goals as gocar man and the same twisting of things as gocarman - enough that i was warned about how I speak lest it be used against me by you

Seriously dude - the behaviour you and gocar have shown against us - if someone did those things to you and those you play with - would you stay silent?

There have been other players that have actually left because of player stalking on other servers at least one other case I know of where it became this serious

So forgive me if I and others (who I have told not to get involved) come across as a little paranoid - considering all -

I think it is well earned and all things considered and this kind of behaviour by players should not be allowed by anyone and I had the right and responsibility to warn that the attention of gocarman has been escalating against other players at gametous

Postby 1176917 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:13 am

LillithR wrote:Who ever you are - imagine this scenario

You give a guild to a person (Gocarman) - you build it up and recruit and you not they make it it into the largest and best guild

They make serious songs and fantasies about you - but you ignore it thinking oh its nothing

they f*ck it up through greed and power trips and those fantasies that they make about you become deeper

- people start leaving guild and game and so do you

He becomes angry starts pking everyone around you all the time and gets away with it because he is on line virtually 24/ 7 and is at the time bigger than you and all those around you - his target is obviously first and foremost you - the guy uses chat forums social media and other to get at you

By this stage you start to with draw from events that you have loved - doomsday, world bosses, rares and other

He now pks at every opportunity - and even says while pking that there will be no peace and that "You will play the way I want you to...." and "see what you are doing to your friends "

Its so bad that your real life friends leave the game - new potential players also leave - he is pking them at worship as well - bc they might become vips or potentially part of your guild - he blames you for his behaviour because you wont do as he says and refuse to be part of his fantasy

Constant fights in world chat between you and your old guild leader - things are dragged to the forums and personal previous pms to him about guild business is published there in order to turn players against you

he uses bugs against you in arena to show his displeasure - farms on top of you no matter where you go in the virtual world - and you have months of this

Somewhere in this mess an experienced guild comes along

You are invited to this new guild that has come along but resist for a long time because they are even smaller and you know you cant watch out for them - but the new guild is insistent that you join and eventually you relent

Meanwhile

A guild is formed by members of the old one you create - the new king and gm wants peace with the new players and you get along with them- but your old guild leader wont have this - he overrides the gm and continues his crap before actually stealing the guild altogether - more people leave the game

The fighting continues between you and this guy - he still wants control over your toon and is willing to do anything it takes to get it

The old guild leaders shitty behaviour continues and escalated he starts demanding merges creates alts and puts them in the guild you are in to watch you and your guild members - becomes even more angry when your new guild leader catches him and does a guild clean out to get rid of him

more forum posts made by him to shame and humiliate you and others - hell he even creates alts on the forum to imitate those around you to agree with him - says its a bit of fun

He knows you admire from afar a few players on the cross server - he makes alts there to befreind them and to beg for charity - comes back to world chat to boast and rub in your face that he is there and is playing against you like it or not - completely destroying pvp level 8 and other events - his aim is to dominate leader boards and to get control of server, your new guild and you

More alts are created by him - but this time to imitate others the bigger players on the other server - he talks to his alts and stirs shit with your guild with them

Cross server a sister guild is forced shut and he is implicated in that along with another- apparently to merge guilds with the main one there to try and have them against your home server for epic pvp battles (none of those players are now there in big part thanks to that merge )

Over time your guild softens cause the server is dying thanks to the crap and takes in a couple randoms - conversations you have then had in guild are now in world chat and held against you and your guild mates - crap continues - now arena bugs are introduced - you are told that they might stop if you do what the guy says -

Meanwhile he specifically targets those who you play with the most in order to isolate you and - forcing players to leave - he does this also now with others who are now stronger than him

Eventually a server merge happens - and you find there are alts on other servers made in your guild members names and they are used to close other peoples guilds and to have people turn against them because they protected you and they are now bigger and stronger players than him

Drama in world chat continues but now he is using arena bug against new people you are friendly with but who are not friendly with him - he openly says that he does it - world chat now poison there too - enough that a whole guild does not like playing there and events are sick - gms do nothing all this time says its a player issue they do not get involved

^^this is gocarman the one asking for the gametous players personal details in world chat on sonnet from a person with a started brain injury

Fast forward gametous

Guild has moved to a new server but is automatically targeted by a player connected to gocar - same stuff starts happening again - in first few days - lies are created about your guild and put on facebook - the player says in world chat a few times they plan to get rid of your guild- you even find an alt made in your name in one of the guilds there which is assumed to be used like it was on sonnet - which eventually they do because guild is burnt out by the crap - they leave decent vip toons behind to try again for a quiet server

Merge happens - players threaten to leave they do not want to go through crap again - not just your guild but others from other servers who had also been abused because of their connection to us - it takes threes servers threatening to leave to get rid of that person

Enter you kera luthus and ourserver - and it is rinse and repeat we were automatically targeted by you and you have refused to let us go - from day 1 it has been gossip about s7 and stirring poison - and making lies and escalating tensions between players- you even stirred shit on first day of our merge to insert yourself and establish a presence

Hell looking around s7 - I even saw gocars name as thing against the french guild there - which is probably apt - cause the stalking and harassment is so bad

The more you have been asked to leave us alone the more you have made your presence felt - its no wonder most of our server wishes nothing to do with yours - gmsd despite complaints have done nothing same as sonnet

Finally in all of this - gocarman on sonnet asks a person with a stated brain injury for the real life details of a main player of both sonnet and gametous for their real life details and you let that person know and make a post about it and it comes to this mess essentially defending his shitful behaviour and pulling at me because I have said something about it

All the while outsiders say things like - oh dont worry about it he just wants attention - or he is just lonely - or just mentally ill - They tell you oh just ignore him - and even you - but how do you ignore someone who goes out of thier way to infiltrate every part of your game that you play to be with your online friends who are then chased out by shitty players

and you sit here lie about your involvement and apparently done for fun - same as gocar man and with same goals as gocar man and the same twisting of things as gocarman - enough that i was warned about how I speak lest it be used against me by you

Seriously dude - the behaviour you and gocar have shown against us - if someone did those things to you and those you play with - would you stay silent?

There have been other players that have actually left because of player stalking on other servers at least one other case I know of where it became this serious

So forgive me if I and others (who I have told not to get involved) come across as a little paranoid - considering all -

I think it is well earned and all things considered and this kind of behaviour by players should not be allowed by anyone and I had the right and responsibility to warn that the attention of gocarman has been escalating against other players at gametous

Cool story bro.... But what does this have to do with me? If you have a problem with this person deal with it. Don't bring that problem to another game accusing everyone you see of being someone they are not you sound unhinged when you do so.. Seek help please. Stop trying to cause issues in yet another servers as it seems like you and this guy caused enough in other servers already..

*Edit* The way it really happened on "your" server was, I joined with Levister to check out competition, spoke with a few people all seemed really nice, Started to think a merge with this server wouldn't be so bad as they seem like nice people..... Then you come in threatening to pk me at lvl 150 when your already on 200k more cp. Then start accusing me of poisoning the server stalking you being someone else from another server after being caught calling our guild leader a cheater as you cant beat him in doomsday or cross server battles you then proceed to tell me to leave "your" server.

People respond to others the way they are treated. If you act like this all the time it is no wonder you always get problems. If you were in my guild I'd remove you asap as you are a trouble maker and this kinda stuff will always follow people like you because you do not know how to treat others in a polite manner.. *Edit*

Miss t

Postby Miss t » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:34 am

well reading this posts I have to agree cyber stalking is a very big problem on this game but the biggiest one is you all play so many different toons you all contradict yourselfs and you have all been in my ingame pms or crowding and grinding ontop of me when you can finerly get big inof exp to join same areas as me then you manipulate the game and take all bosses loots and ontop of me for grinding ordeal scrolls ect and if I try speak to any of you I get 2 response 1st is a stop crying you take the stuff from us (HANG ON I BEEN ALONE FOR WEEKS/MONTHS so how dose that work) or they fake friendly 50 50 share play and still take over half the stuff and lvl there alts faster and I get group mobed so yes post needed to be made BUT GM NEED TO GET THE GAME UNDER CONTROL ONE TOON PER ACCOUNT AND STOP MERGING SERVERS OR IF THEY MERG LET PEOPLE CHOOSE THE TOON TO KEEP AND DELETE THE REST if you playing an honest game that would bother no one. oh and a person using name lillith ratme did a fb pm massage who I blocked and reported instantly so yes this drama is esculating and needs to be stopped

manji99

Postby manji99 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:08 am

gocarman u are legendary......if this story is true
but why i smell bullshit too much

just play along guys let the mentors do their job
it's the different between sonet and gametous....
WE HAVE MENTOR monitoring the world and take out the bad guys

;)