Cyberstalking

Re: Cyberstalking

Postby 1176917 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:39 am

LillithR wrote:Again - it should not be on the victim to constantly prove also gms do have the means to check

Gocar was seen asking for the high ranking gametous persons details on sonet by others

Complaints have been made to the gms about both kera and luthus over time - with and without screens from various players

They are choosing not to do anything

Proof has been given - and players should have the right to be left alone on their servers and not to have thier personal details asked for in world chat on other companies

and to be left alone when asked

1176917 wrote:

Didn't happen if you don't have screenshots like I do. So lets see your proof of any of the lies you keep peddling about me.

As with all types of offences there needs to be a certain level of evidence and with the evidence you are providing there is no case to answer. I on the other hand have screenshots of you spreading lies so you will obviously be on the defensive. As Yanto said make a char and try being nice to people you may not get so much grief back from them when you single them out. Some people bite back. :twisted:[/quote][/quote]

Have you ever heard of the story of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" it is quite an interesting read. You only have to check your posts in this forum to see you always have an issue with someone or something. Playing the race card or the victim card only washes so many times before you are no longer credible. Please go read the suggested story it may enlighten you.

Crown

Postby Crown » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:40 am

Oblivious to third party issues, I thought a little advice from me wouldn't be bad, I don't know who these people are or what they did, but I think we're all adults and it makes no sense to argue here., besides getting nervous, we ended up creating a bad forum environment, and I think that's not the goal of any of you.

just my opinion
if you don't agree forget what I said

manji99

Postby manji99 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:44 am

wow lilith rathme or lorina or lolo or whatever alts u create everywhere.....
why u have to bring your hatred and salty behaviour everywhere??
now u trash gametous forum with problems u carry on sonet

we all from S17 sonet know the history:
u paying player team up with gocar free player trying to take out guytoful bigger spender
u both lost and u blame gocar this free player just becoz he doesn't spend money like u
now u're all merge as 1 mega server with guytoful guild as throne holder and u still can't overcome your bitter defeat
many players quit becoz your attitude now please don't take this to gametous
we just want to start fresh with nice atmosphere
thanks i won't reply anymore.

LillithR

Postby LillithR » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:45 am

Again thats the probelem with stalkers - there are always those that will protect them

Gms have means to check - screenshots of various incidents have been given in relation to luthus - also known as kera on the on server

as to this with the high rank player from gametous other names has been given to them to check for themselves

In both instances

Gms have been notified

Again

If some random asked for your partners details or freinds personal details how would you react?

If a friend was being followed and belittled constantly without reprieve bc they did not do as someone asked - woud you still defend the person doing it to them?

1176917 wrote:

Didn't happen if you don't have screenshots like I do. So lets see your proof of any of the lies you keep peddling about me.
[/quote]

As with all types of offences there needs to be a certain level of evidence and with the evidence you are providing there is no case to answer. I on the other hand have screenshots of you spreading lies so you will obviously be on the defensive. As Yanto said make a char and try being nice to people you may not get so much grief back from them when you single them out. Some people bite back. :twisted:[/quote][/quote]

Have you ever heard of the story of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" it is quite an interesting read. You only have to check your posts in this forum to see you always have an issue with someone or something. Playing the race card or the victim card only washes so many times before you are no longer credible. Please go read the suggested story it may enlighten you.[/quote]

LillithR

Postby LillithR » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:47 am

How interesting that you use the nam,e manji

Gocar mentioned this afternoon in chat that he has a manji on s1

yes you and I know the history -we also know what you have done

yanto ivory is also thought to be another alt of gocars - go figure how many other post replies here are by gocarman as alts ?

manji99 wrote:wow lilith rathme or lorina or lolo or whatever alts u create everywhere.....

u paying player team up with gocar free player trying to take out guytoful bigger spender
u both lost and u blame gocar this free player just becoz he doesn't spend money like u
now u're all merge as 1 mega server with guytoful guild as throne holder and u still can't overcome your bitter defeat
Last edited by LillithR on Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby 1176917 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:49 am

Crown wrote:Oblivious to third party issues, I thought a little advice from me wouldn't be bad, I don't know who these people are or what they did, but I think we're all adults and it makes no sense to argue here., besides getting nervous, we ended up creating a bad forum environment, and I think that's not the goal of any of you.

just my opinion

Totally agree with this comment. Topic should never have been created in the first place if the person creating it is doing what they are preaching about in the topic it was always going to get these reactions in response.. But that is likely what they wanted to open play for the victim card.

LillithR

Postby LillithR » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:52 am

How much proof do gms need ?

Complaints for months about gocarman and his shitty behaviour - its all over the sonet forums where he brought it too

also complaints and screens about luthus (kera) dirctr to gms for long time

But this last one regarding this rank player on gametous - is easy checked and should be - both by the player involved and by the gms

again what if it happened to someone close to you

1176917 wrote:
Crown wrote:Oblivious to third party issues, I thought a little advice from me wouldn't be bad, I don't know who these people are or what they did, but I think we're all adults and it makes no sense to argue here., besides getting nervous, we ended up creating a bad forum environment, and I think that's not the goal of any of you.

just my opinion

Totally agree with this comment. Topic should never have been created in the first place if the person creating it is doing what they are preaching about in the topic it was always going to get these reactions in response.. But that is likely what they wanted to open play for the victim card.

Postby 1176917 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:03 pm

LillithR wrote:How much proof do gms need ?

Complaints for months about gocarman and his shitty behaviour - its all over the sonet forums where he brought it too

also complaints and screens about luthus (kera) dirctr to gms for long time

But this last one regarding this rank player on gametous - is easy checked and should be - both by the player involved and by the gms

again what if it happened to someone close to you

All you ever do is accuse people better than you of being cheaters or racists and stalkers. I would gather the GMs have had quite enough of it like us players in game have.

Why would they do anything about this gocarman if all he has done is create a character in their game and play it too? just because you say someone is someone from another game do you think they will ban them on your say so? I think you forget who owns the game, its owned by Gametous not you :D

LillithR

Postby LillithR » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:05 pm

LillithR wrote:How interesting that you use the nam,e manji

yanto ivory is also thought to be another alt of gocars - go figure how many other post replies here are by gocarman as alts ?

Also a big ty for revealing my name on here - are you hoping people will look for revenge for you for me posting this? or maybe belittle me for it ?

You have proven my point - Its exactly what my initial post is about and it has to stop

manji99 wrote:wow lilith rathme or lorina or lolo or whatever alts u create everywhere.....

Postby 1176917 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:13 pm

LillithR wrote:
LillithR wrote:How interesting that you use the nam,e manji

Also a big ty for revealing my name on here - are you hoping people will look for revenge for you for me posting this? or maybe belittle me for it ?

You have proven my point - Its exactly what my initial post is about and it has to stop

You aren't very forum literate are you. If I search your previous posts I see one you posted saying s8.Onyx for free diamonds on merge booster pack post. No one revealed anything apart from you it isn't hard to know who someone is by the way they speak in game too. Which is how everyone knows who you are as you are so rude on all your chars it could only be one person.