Postby Crown » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:46 am

I DONT GO TALK

BECOUSE IN VIDEO U GONNA UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAY

WACH THIS ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1cpTagsMbw

Crown:
The craving for power is our worst enemy :ugeek:

FORUM.jpg
FORUM.jpg (86.99 KiB) Viewed 9670 times
Last edited by Crown on Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.

t2wefas

Re: REPORTING STRANGE SITUATIONS IN S9

Postby t2wefas » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:34 pm

you're very suspicious too bro , if you know what are they doing maybe your doing it too. and in the guild name LowKey you just search the word "Key" not the whole word LowKey.

and GM don't ban a player or account right away just because this guy report it and saying that this character is suspicious. What if I make a video of him too ? saying this guy is suspicious too ? would you ban him also ?

and for Crown don't make silly videos saying his/her character is suspicious , your're suspicious too because in the first place you know what they're doing, there's a chance that you are using the hack or whatever you call it too or maybe your just blaming other people so you wont be the suspicious one huh ? very fishy bro. :lol: :lol: :lol:

t2wefas

Postby t2wefas » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:35 pm

Hey GM you want me exploit all of your bugs? RIP Game :lol: :lol: :lol:

Crown

Postby Crown » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:04 am

Don't make me laugh, please, I just woke up lol, may well check my updates, my saint is the T6, which is a perfectly normal progress for server time development, the Wings t6 is not at all extraordinary either. and the mound is t5, the only thing that has improved a little is the sacred ones I bought in action from those who put them up for sale, so rate your words well before making ridiculous and unfounded accusations ... you must be one of the players who have been banned, hence your frustration and outrage, but if you learn to play fair, no one accuses or condemns you, it's not worth climbing the leaderboard thanks to mere codes inserted into a box, while other players fight for hours to go somewhere, this is not being strong, is being stupid! lol because they threw everything to lose ... could progress naturally, just as the other players and their account were still active ... someone told me! "You can report at will Crown" (I'll be back again) ... Well, you can come back yes, because when the time comes, if you play dirty, you lose count again! So if you want to have fun with other players and make friends, follow some advice, play fair and clean, otherwise it's just another waste of time!

So during the time I be mento in S9, I will not tolerate these things in this server!
so be carfull becouse i have my eyes opened

Banned acconts and respective reasons
1- SnipperKiddo: Multiboxing
2- Lonelyness: abuse of initial resources
3- Keren: abuse of initial resources
4- Enma: abuse of initial resources
5- Shiro: abuse of initial resources

Still thinking I'm kidding?

Crown:

FORUM.jpg
FORUM.jpg (86.99 KiB) Viewed 9670 times
Last edited by Crown on Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:43 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Crown

Postby Crown » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:12 am

:D

Crown

Postby Crown » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:48 am

I always said that the prices within the guild would be 2 diamonds for sale or purchase, so progress is more effective and cheaper for all of us! His technique for fixing these things had not yet been discovered!

Crown:

FORUM.jpg
FORUM.jpg (86.99 KiB) Viewed 9669 times
Last edited by Crown on Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Crown

Postby Crown » Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:18 am

im not a mirror from your home
look at me
look my char
do u think im like their banned persons?
so much diferences than even a blind can see

Crown:

FORUM.jpg
FORUM.jpg (86.99 KiB) Viewed 9668 times
Last edited by Crown on Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Crown

Postby Crown » Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:24 am

Listen my dear, as you know as a mentor of this game, it would not be appropriate to respond incoherently, so I will not use the same language as you, because in reality I am immune to these offenses ... And you know why? Because besides knowing who I am, I recognize my worth. I can guarantee that I am weak, yes, but I end up being an honest weak and not a strong bastard like other people, who jump over the ethics and dignity of other players.

Crown:

FORUM.jpg
FORUM.jpg (86.99 KiB) Viewed 9620 times

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:11 pm

Crown wrote:Listen my dear, as you know as a mentor of this game, it would not be appropriate to respond incoherently, so I will not use the same language as you, because in reality I am immune to these offenses ... And you know why? Because besides knowing who I am, I recognize my worth. I can guarantee that I am weak, yes, but I end up being an honest weak and not a strong bastard like other people, who jump over the ethics and dignity of other players.

Crown:

FORUM.jpg

The abuser has been banned for ever. His posts are deleted, too. Thank you for reporting :)