Batman Pamela disobey and use obscene language

Crown

Batman Pamela disobey and use obscene language

Postby Crown » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:07 am

Very good afternoon everyone, my name is S9.Crown, I am a mentor of S9 ... the S9 server has always been a peaceful server, there may have been some embarrassment among the players, but this happens not only in games, but also in social networks and sometimes even within the family ... but when this eventual problem becomes embarrassing and becomes a daily routine, it ends up leading people to exhaustion ... So I opened a report to the GM explaining in detail the abusive behavior both in gameplay as in the language used by Mr. Batman Pamela ... I was told that this player would take a warning to change his attitude towards other players, it turns out that the warning was given but that gentleman's attitude remains exactly the same .. So I wait for the intervention of the game's administration team to preserve the harmony and the good functioning of the game in question.
By : S9.Crown

Captura de ecrã 2020-10-17 152403.png
Captura de ecrã 2020-10-17 152403.png (191.76 KiB) Viewed 3650 times

Godgamer21

Re: Batman Pamela disobey and use obscene language

Postby Godgamer21 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:42 pm

roflmao, well that's how that person has always acted whether in game or on social media ie: instagram, facebook, myspace, skype, S-chat.
mostly in events is where it occurred!

BTW is the servers on maintenance? cause I can't get into Server 45 Cadmus!

Crown

Re: Batman Pamela disobey and use obscene language

Postby Crown » Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:39 pm

Godgamer21 wrote:roflmao, well that's how that person has always acted whether in game or on social media ie: instagram, facebook, myspace, skype, S-chat.
mostly in events is where it occurred!

BTW is the servers on maintenance? cause I can't get into Server 45 Cadmus!

I think the problem is solved mow...
you can login again...
but firts you need clean the cookies and the cache from your bowser
restart the machine and login again
have a nice weekend and have fun

Best regards from S9.Crown