recharge problem

lisahancs1

recharge problem

Postby lisahancs1 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:47 am

hello when i try to recharge on server 9 the option where you choose character name is incorrect to the name i play in the game could someone please help as dont want to recharge on a character that i do not have

Crown

Re: recharge problem

Postby Crown » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:12 pm

lisahancs1 wrote:hello when i try to recharge on server 9 the option where you choose character name is incorrect to the name i play in the game could someone please help as dont want to recharge on a character that i do not have

Hello dont give the account acess to anyone but leave me the name of character do u want recharge and i will talk to the game Mastrer
I am the Mentor of S9 Crown

Crown

Postby Crown » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:20 pm

Crown wrote:
lisahancs1 wrote:hello when i try to recharge on server 9 the option where you choose character name is incorrect to the name i play in the game could someone please help as dont want to recharge on a character that i do not have

Hello dont give the account acess to anyone but leave me the name of character do u want recharge and i will talk to the game Mastrer
I am the Mentor of S9 Crown

try follow this steps https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXpENjv ... e=youtu.be

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:59 am

Hi Lisa, this happens if you have used more than one accounts or share the same computer with another player.

Please follow these steps ro resolve the problem:

1. Log out of our website, including forums and support center;
2. Log out of all Facebook accounts of the browser you use;
3. Sign in again with your own profile.

This should help. If the problem persists, please make a reply here again. Thanks.

GM Bladesoul

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:00 am

And also thanks for Crown's kindness. ;)