titch mentor on s1 s2 s4 s6 and s7

titch mentor on s1 s2 s4 s6 and s7

Postby 1175443 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:53 am

already reported, the titch mentor has real problems with the players. when we meet him on the world bosses, we are spies. now we have the right to be hackers. you absolutely can not leave titch mentor. he has serious problems.

Crown

Re: titch mentor on s1 s2 s4 s6 and s7

Postby Crown » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:21 am

1175443 wrote:already reported, the titch mentor has real problems with the players. when we meet him on the world bosses, we are spies. now we have the right to be hackers. you absolutely can not leave titch mentor. he has serious problems.

My dear, I even understand your frustration over being banned in previous accounts, but don't try to darken my image or tarnish my reputation! As I said, you and the other players who have been properly penalized are the only people who really have anything against me because they all saw my commitment and dedication to making this server a clean and playable place. As for attacking bosses, I think I already answered you on Facebook, this is a multiplayer MMORPG game and has pvp, PVP is not Peanuts versus Potatoes, otherwise the game would be called Farmvile, which plays this kind of game, should be ready to PVP and PVM and can not tantrum just because someone attacked him, again I repeat that if attacking a pvp player was illegal, there would be no possibility to change from Honorable to another status.

GM and even other servers already know that Mentor here has endeavored to preserve the good environment among players and ward off those who try to misrepresent the system by using incorrect ways to achieve their goals, including my name being spoken on other servers saying it was good that there was someone in there like me!

Have a nice day
and have fun 8-)

Postby 1175443 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:18 pm

answer next to the plate. esay to divert my words. i say that you do not treat players hackers when you're a mentor. instead of creating a good atmosphere, there are only problems.

Crown

Postby Crown » Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:43 pm

1175443 wrote:answer next to the plate. esay to divert my words. i say that you do not treat players hackers when you're a mentor. instead of creating a good atmosphere, there are only problems.

It's funny that only you see these problems, I told you once and I repeat, stop sending my name on facebook and the forum, I have children, but they are not your age, respect is beautiful and I like it, I'm trying to be kind to you, but my patience has limits, I respect everyone who respects me, so I appreciate that you put yourself in your place and stop talking about me, because otherwise I'll have to work things out differently and maybe it's a little bit bit sad for you if I report you for defamation and lose another account unnecessarily

be careful with your words

Crown

Postby Crown » Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:55 pm

for last time i said

Stop Talking My Name Whitout Evidences Against Me ;)

Crown

Postby Crown » Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:31 am

And just more one thing
im not titch
if u talk abouth S9 World Boss
my name is Crown

manji99

Postby manji99 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:59 am

Crown if u're not Titch why are u even replying to this post?
It's never about you since the beginning.......read carefully and only reply when necessary

Crown

Postby Crown » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:54 am

manji99 wrote:Crown if u're not Titch why are u even replying to this post?
It's never about you since the beginning.......read carefully and only reply when necessary

because the exact same thing happened on S9, exactly the same day and the same way, so I figured they changed my name, but if I'm wrong, I have no problem accepting my mistake and apologizing, after all, making mistakes is human, but acknowledging our mistakes and apologizing is a demonstration of maturity

Best Regards Crown