This is maximum level for forge......
hope it helps u guys
Attachments
max forge.jpg
max forge.jpg (211.45 KiB) Viewed 7730 times

Feild adeline

Re: Maximum Forge

Postby Feild adeline » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:51 am

Incase anyone is wondering the stats of each forge piece at max lvl, this is what they are.
Attachments
5.PNG
5.PNG (1.01 MiB) Viewed 7535 times
2.PNG
2.PNG (1.03 MiB) Viewed 7535 times
3.PNG
3.PNG (1.02 MiB) Viewed 7535 times

rinasano

Postby rinasano » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:38 pm

these guys trying so hard not to be forgotten......but who would remember their achievement in dead game?
that's why they post stuff like this in forum from other site where they prob already playing years ago

Feild adeline

Postby Feild adeline » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:52 am

rinasano wrote:these guys trying so hard not to be forgotten......but who would remember their achievement in dead game?
that's why they post stuff like this in forum from other site where they prob already playing years ago

You wanna know why I have posted this stuff here? :) to help players like myself who have been curious on numbers and stuff, im also helping my friends who also play here on gametous, you see many players from sonet also play here so these lists help them, if i really wanted i could just have never made any of it and let you all play game clueless on stuff failing upgrades and left guessing on stuff.

I made these lists for my friends and the friendly players that play here, not the shit ones such as yourself who do not care, whether the game closes here also nobody knows, maybe it will at this rate, who cares, i enjoy making these lists that help players, i know myself i would have loved to have these things when I played, to see what certain upgrades looked like that were impossible to reach, how much upgrades costed, etc.

Have a nice day :geek: