Guide to Riches!

Reize

Guide to Riches!

Postby Reize » Tue May 21, 2019 9:00 pm

Permission to post admin! Delete post if inappropriate thank you.

Hello guys the guide is for everyone especially for beginners. If you are in a new server or planning to play in a new server then read along.

So how do you get powerful? Don't Hunt Bosses Hunt Diamonds LMAO :lol: :lol:

The following are what i have done in the past 2 weeks of playing the game, do note that some information may be wrong or not entirely/exactly correct if you found some please do inform me so i can change it.

Lets Start:

1. WORLD BOSSES
~ In Lv300ish you have access to 8 bosses, these bosses drop a certain amount of diamonds.

BOSS NAME:
Isis ~ 100 diamonds and some goods
Tamil ~ 150 diamonds and some goods
Atlas Bear ~ 150 diamonds and some goods
Yang Jian ~ 150 diamonds and some goods
War Turtle ~ 150 diamonds and some goods
Giant Golem ~ 200 diamonds and some goods
King Basilisk ~ 200 diamonds and some goods
Chief Brandon ~ 200 diamonds and some goods
Next Bosses are for Lv350 and above

*Note: Im not sure if Tamil boss give 150 or 100 diamonds since right now im only hunting upper Level bosses so some players can also hunt lower boss for diamonds but you get my point. Hunting 8 bosses a day will give you around 1300ish diamonds per respawn and world bosses respawns 4 times a day which would be around 5200 diamonds per day, ofcourse this is considering the fact that no one else is hunting the bosses or you are lucky enough to pick the diamonds when it drops.

2. RARE BOSSES
~ Rare bosses are VERY HARD to kill if you don't have enough players and you have to find them in their respective maps. What i did was i created some alt's/dummies to alternate in damaging so it's HP won't reset.

BOSS NAME:
Alcemene ~ 200 diamonds, Chest and some goods
Anubis ~ 200 diamonds, Chest and some goods
Next Bosses are for Lv300 maps and above

*Note: Rare Boss are Lv550 so they have lots of HP lmao. Anyways killing this bosses will give you 400 diamonds per respawn and 800 diamonds per day because it only respawns 9~11 hourse after being killed.

3. TURTLES :D :D I mean TORTOISE BATTLE EVENT
~ The main point of this event is that you capture turtles to give you Star Maps but you don't want to just capture any turtle you have to capture red turtles. Red turtles give a Diamond Star Map ones you have some Diamond Star Maps don't use them one at a time, my tip would be to amass them before using. Use it when you have around 100ish Diamond Star Maps, for me it's more worth it to use in bulk rather than one at a time.

4. SERVER BOSS
~ If by now you have been hunting and your powerful enough to be ranked based on damage done, you can join the Server Boss Event. Based on rank, TOP 1 gets 500 diamonds so on and so forth.

*Note: I have been hunting since server 2 launch so you can compute just how much i got just from following this. Happy Hunting
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :ugeek:

Eviledz

Re: Guide to Riches!

Postby Eviledz » Wed May 22, 2019 9:16 pm

Tamil drops 150 diamonds as I got 1 kill for that amount and me too am not sure if this is accurate just what I got 8-)